Bee’s Bakery now has several biscuit selections available to buy online at Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BeeBakery
Ranges available include biscuits for :
- Celebration: Biscuits read ‘woo’, ‘yay’, ‘cool’ and ‘wow’
- Wedding Favours: Biscuits are personalised with the couples initials
- Food: Biscuits read ‘yum’, ‘hot’, ‘eat’ and ‘bite’
- Love: Biscuits read ‘cute’, ‘love’, ‘sexy’ and ‘hot’
- Emoticon: Biscuits have smiley; laughing, cheeky and quizzical faces
- New Baby: Biscuits read ‘new’ ‘baby’, ‘boy’ or ‘girl
Biscuits can be custom-made jammie’s for party bags, launch events, corporate gifts and any other occasion you can think of!
Hello biscuit lovers!
Allow me to introduce an exciting new limited edition variation on my take on the Jammie Dodger – the “Choccie Dodger”: These chocolate dodgers are made with another great rich crumbly chocolate biscuit and are filled with a lovely dark creamy chocolate ganache – really indulgent! They make a pretty good present, or at least that’s what my friends have told me so far…if you’d like to order any in then let me know – email@example.com
And even better (possibly) than that – let me present my new “Ginger Dodgers”, made with a spicy gingerbread biscuit base and filled with dark chocolate ganache, these biscuits are the perfect winter addition my range of Dodgers well that’s what i reckon anyway!
Even more exciting than that, a new addition will be joining the Bee’s Bakery family later this week, a GORGEOUS Italian three-wheeled van, from which I hope to trade at various Christmas markets throughout December – watch the website for details of where I’ll be.
- Some of the things I’ll be selling from the van are:
- Original and dark chocolate “Jammie Dodgers”
- Choccie Dodgers (crumbly chocolate biscuits, filled with a dark chocolate ganache)
- Ginger Dodgers (crunchy spicy gingerbread biscuits, filled with a dark chocolate ganache)
- Chocolate Stout cake
- Jamaica Ginger cake
- Chocolate and Beetroot cake
- Clementine and Almond Cake
- Lavender and Rose Shortbread
Hope to see you soon – out the back of the Van!
07900 698 946
I was asked to make some unusual ‘subversive’ jammie dodgers for an arts project under the arches by London Bridge…we went for words including love; hate; rage; lust, yes, no…they looked great!
These are my FAVOURITE thing in the world at the moment…my version of “jammy dodgers”…my homemedae lovely shortbread recipe, filled with whipped buttercream and punchy raspberry jam…let me know if you’d like a couple, I’m happy to customize them too, if you can stick to three or four letters that is! firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are a few other words…some more cheeky than others: