Allow me to introduce an exciting new limited edition variation on my take on the Jammie Dodger – the “Choccie Dodger”: These chocolate dodgers are made with another great rich crumbly chocolate biscuit and are filled with a lovely dark creamy chocolate ganache – really indulgent! They make a pretty good present, or at least that’s what my friends have told me so far…if you’d like to order any in then let me know – email@example.com
And even better (possibly) than that – let me present my new “Ginger Dodgers”, made with a spicy gingerbread biscuit base and filled with dark chocolate ganache, these biscuits are the perfect winter addition my range of Dodgers well that’s what i reckon anyway!
Even more exciting than that, a new addition will be joining the Bee’s Bakery family later this week, a GORGEOUS Italian three-wheeled van, from which I hope to trade at various Christmas markets throughout December – watch the website for details of where I’ll be.
- Some of the things I’ll be selling from the van are:
- Original and dark chocolate “Jammie Dodgers”
- Choccie Dodgers (crumbly chocolate biscuits, filled with a dark chocolate ganache)
- Ginger Dodgers (crunchy spicy gingerbread biscuits, filled with a dark chocolate ganache)
- Chocolate Stout cake
- Jamaica Ginger cake
- Chocolate and Beetroot cake
- Clementine and Almond Cake
- Lavender and Rose Shortbread
Hope to see you soon – out the back of the Van!
07900 698 946