This weekend one of my edible flower petal cakes was included in the Observers Top 5 – so awesome!
The Observer said: “For summer weddings and parties, go to Bee’s Bakery for flower spangled deliciousness”
This cake is a chocolate sponge cake, decorated with vanilla buttercream and scattered with edible flower petals. It is totally customisable, we can make it in any size, shape, and with any number of tiers you like – we have a fantastic selection of cake recipes too!
We do still have the odd spot left for weddings this summer, so get in touch to discuss: firstname.lastname@example.org
A sneaky peek at some new biscuits in development…made using sugar dough, fresh free range eggs and natural colours – available to order online soon – stay tuned!
Bee’s Bakery now has several biscuit selections available to buy online at Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BeeBakery
Ranges available include biscuits for :
- Celebration: Biscuits read ‘woo’, ‘yay’, ‘cool’ and ‘wow’
- Wedding Favours: Biscuits are personalised with the couples initials
- Food: Biscuits read ‘yum’, ‘hot’, ‘eat’ and ‘bite’
- Love: Biscuits read ‘cute’, ‘love’, ‘sexy’ and ‘hot’
- Emoticon: Biscuits have smiley; laughing, cheeky and quizzical faces
- New Baby: Biscuits read ‘new’ ‘baby’, ‘boy’ or ‘girl
Biscuits can be custom-made jammie’s for party bags, launch events, corporate gifts and any other occasion you can think of!
Hello biscuit lovers!
Allow me to introduce an exciting new limited edition variation on my take on the Jammie Dodger – the “Choccie Dodger”: These chocolate dodgers are made with another great rich crumbly chocolate biscuit and are filled with a lovely dark creamy chocolate ganache – really indulgent! They make a pretty good present, or at least that’s what my friends have told me so far…if you’d like to order any in then let me know – email@example.com
And even better (possibly) than that – let me present my new “Ginger Dodgers”, made with a spicy gingerbread biscuit base and filled with dark chocolate ganache, these biscuits are the perfect winter addition my range of Dodgers well that’s what i reckon anyway!
Even more exciting than that, a new addition will be joining the Bee’s Bakery family later this week, a GORGEOUS Italian three-wheeled van, from which I hope to trade at various Christmas markets throughout December – watch the website for details of where I’ll be.
- Some of the things I’ll be selling from the van are:
- Original and dark chocolate “Jammie Dodgers”
- Choccie Dodgers (crumbly chocolate biscuits, filled with a dark chocolate ganache)
- Ginger Dodgers (crunchy spicy gingerbread biscuits, filled with a dark chocolate ganache)
- Chocolate Stout cake
- Jamaica Ginger cake
- Chocolate and Beetroot cake
- Clementine and Almond Cake
- Lavender and Rose Shortbread
Hope to see you soon – out the back of the Van!
07900 698 946
These are my FAVOURITE thing in the world at the moment…my version of “jammy dodgers”…my homemedae lovely shortbread recipe, filled with whipped buttercream and punchy raspberry jam…let me know if you’d like a couple, I’m happy to customize them too, if you can stick to three or four letters that is! firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are a few other words…some more cheeky than others: