My Jammie biscuits will be part of an event at Selfridges Food Hall all the way through April – and I’ll be sampling on Saturday 6th and Saturday 13th April…it’d be awesome to see you there!
Details are on my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Bees-Bakery/151282634884154
And some info here: http://style.selfridges.com/whats-on/join-us-celebrate-local-food-heroes
I am deeeelighted that the Evening Standard named Bee’s Bakery in their top five biscuit makers…being listed alongside the Biscuiteers is something I am very proud of indeed!
Here’s a (terrible) picture of the article, and a link to the online piece is below.
Bee’s Bakery now has several biscuit selections available to buy online at Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BeeBakery
Ranges available include biscuits for :
- Celebration: Biscuits read ‘woo’, ‘yay’, ‘cool’ and ‘wow’
- Wedding Favours: Biscuits are personalised with the couples initials
- Food: Biscuits read ‘yum’, ‘hot’, ‘eat’ and ‘bite’
- Love: Biscuits read ‘cute’, ‘love’, ‘sexy’ and ‘hot’
- Emoticon: Biscuits have smiley; laughing, cheeky and quizzical faces
- New Baby: Biscuits read ‘new’ ‘baby’, ‘boy’ or ‘girl
Biscuits can be custom-made jammie’s for party bags, launch events, corporate gifts and any other occasion you can think of!